Re: Instrumental Group Names in Score

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Instrumental Group Names in Score
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 18:39:46 +0100

Le 3 janv. 08 à 21:31, Valentin Villenave a écrit :

[...]

Mmm... I'll still wait for a few days and see if the author has
anything to say on this topic :)
Plus, it would be great to add a few actual notes to demonstrate its
use (I'd be happy to use the 'real_music' tag just once more :)

I was recently thinking about cleaning up and reorganizing these
things, for I have several versions in different projects and
it's starting to be a mess.

I'll put this task higher on my todo list, and make the result
public on lsr.

nicolas