RE: Force number of bars per line

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Force number of bars per line
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:46:11 -0000

Look up \break and \noBreak in the docs (eg at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Line-breaks#Line-breaks ).  These allow you to control linebreaking manually.  If they don't help, make sure you have no notes extending beyond the end of bars - look up barcheck to help (see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Bar-and-bar-number-checks#Bar-and-bar-number-checks ).  If this doesn't help please post your input.

Trevor D