Re: Leaving: "I can't help"

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Leaving: "I can't help"
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:19:14 -0500

Hi Graham,

Okay, the guilt and peer pressure has finally overwhelmed my better judgement! ;-)

If I had an advanced lilypond user offer to help, I wouldn't ask
them to work on the texinfo files directly (unless they
particularly wanted to).  I just want somebody who can review the
material in detail, answer questions from other helpers, etc.
Maybe create a few small lilypond examples to replace (or add to)
existing examples.

I'm in.
Send me (or point me to), one at a time, the section(s) you want me to review/rewrite.
I'll do what I can, and when I'm done a section, point me to the next.

Cheers,
Kieren.