Problem with Lilypond on Intel Mac OS X 10.5.1

From: Nick Didkovsky
Subject: Problem with Lilypond on Intel Mac OS X 10.5.1
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:13:43 -0500

Hello

I just downloaded and installed Lilypond 2.10.33 for Intel Mac OS X 10.5.1
Problem: I get no no File, Edit, Compile, Font, Window, or Help menus

Double clicking on the Lilypond icon results in Lilypond opening up with the familiar "Welcome to Lilypond" text document displayed. However, I see only the Lilypond menu, but no menu items (like About Lilypond, Services, etc) open up when I click on it.
There are no File, Edit, Compile, Font, Window, or Help menus

Any illumination appreciated.
Thank-you
Nick