Re: Thank you!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Thank you!
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 02:19:26 +0100

2008/1/7, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> We're not playing with index.html until we've finished most of
> GDP.

I understand that (and Bertalan does too, no need to convince him
here). I'll keep refurbishing my index.html and my texinfo.css  for a
convenient time.

However, you may have noticed that my way is different than yours: I
use to always do a few different LilyPond-related tasks at a same
time, so that I never get bored (I've even been drawing LilyPond comic
strips, for Christ's sake! :)

2008/1/7, Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>:
> Well, that contradicts the "release early, release often" concept of
> opensource software, however I'm not sure it is applicable here :-)

Neither am I. Besides, I still haven't thanked you for having accepted
me in the LilyPondTool development team.
I've just learned git basics and there's quite a lot of work with
LilyPond; however, I will store EasyLilyPond on the lily4jedit svn
repository as soon as I do have a minute :)

We have been discussing about Lilytool a lot on the French list
lately, plus I have a few ideas on my own. But here I have to take
Graham's way: we'll have to discuss LilyPondTool development a bit
later...

> ps. Sorry if it is strange that I became so active - I just gained energy
> from EasyLilypond :-)

Great -- that was one of my secret intentions :)
I hope you will keep it that way, Rune and I met a few days ago and we
were quite worried about our lack of (available) talented and
dedicated people like you...

Cheers,
Valentin