Re:font and staff size

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re:font and staff size
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:16:13 -0800

I'm working on the editorial section of the GDP and the answer is in there
however I've not had time to work on that so it makes more sense. "Selecting
notation font size:"
However if you look there you should see the answer.  If you do the search for
font size even through the index you should get to the correct place.

If this isn't what you are looking for please explain more.

Yours-
Jay

Jay Hamilton
www.soundand.com