RE: Parallel music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Parallel music
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:34:04 -0000

Have a look at the 2.11 development branch Learning Manual
at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-le
arning/index , in particular Section 3.2 "Voices contain
music".  You will find the answer there.  Although this
documentation is for release 2.11 it applies equally well to
release 2.10 in this respect.

(Actually, it seems the images are broken in this document
at the moment.  Try instead
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-l
earning/index.html , which is a slightly later version of
the same manual.)

Trevor D