Re: Feature request: attach notation elements to barlines

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Feature request: attach notation elements to barlines
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:00:28 +0100

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Well, I suppose the real feature request would be to make a way to attach something to anything, for example my making all layout objects have an anchor.
True, but don't forget that the beginning and end of a spanner currently is determined as musical position in time, not by attaching them to a specific layout object, so that would truly require a major reimplementation of all spanners, just to mention one
problem.

   /Mats