Re: where to place the \override?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: where to place the \override?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:32:54 +0100

What about \override Staff.TupletNumber and \override Staff.TupletBracket?

Ole Schmidt wrote:
dear all,

this is maybe a bit stupid question...:

when I have a construction like below, the two \override commands only take effect on the first { }. Where do I have to put them to also override the two following { } (I only want them in this particular staff, not in the whole score).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.11.36"

\layout { ragged-right = ##t }

testfile = \new Staff {

\time 4/4
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()

\relative c'{

 \override TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t
 \override TupletBracket #'bracket-visibility = ##f
{    \times 2/3 { c8 d e }  }
<< { \times 2/3 { d8 e f } }
\\ { \times 2/3 { b,8 c d } } >>

} }