Re: hairpinToBarline (bug or feature?)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hairpinToBarline (bug or feature?)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:57:22 +0100

Quoting Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

2008/1/14, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
It seems that this bug is fixed in version 2.11 but unfortunately not in
2.10.

Shall I report it as a possible Enhancement for the stable branch?

Valentin

I would clearly mark it as a bug, since everything works fine when you end a (de)crescendo with \! alone but not when there's an absolute dynamic on the same note as the \!. However, I don't know how relevant it is to file bug reports on 2.10 now that 2.12 is about to appear any year from now ;-)

  /Mats