Fw: [SPAM?]: another two questions

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: [SPAM?]: another two questions
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:01:20 +0100 (CET)

Since I don't use Windows, please answer his questions.

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [SPAM?]: another two questions Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:25:15 +0800 (CST)
Dear Werner:
  There are two additional questions. First, what's the difference between Lilypad-ascii.exe and Lilypad-unicode.exe? If I edit Chinese characters in the unicode version, will the output fonts be embedded?
Second, How to use command line in Windows? I can't find any help from my system help files. I know one way is Start->Run "cmd.exe". But how to run lilypond's converter under command line?

Haipeng

LOGO 又过年了,千万别忘了把你的爱带回家
为爱珍选,唯有金典

--- End Message ---