Re: midi in windows

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: Re: midi in windows
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:55:58 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:22:20 +0100, Stefan Thomas wrote:

> Sorry,
> as far as I know, there is only a czech version. With trial and
> error-method You can find the download-link. Helge Kruse schrieb am
> 15.01.2008:
>>Mats,
>>
>>The three words in Czech I know are not sufficient to read the page. Is
>>there and English (or German) page about the program?
>>
>>/Helge

http://lilycomp.sourceforge.net/

might suit your needs. It is a python script so its probably able to run
under windows too (with the python package installed). Hmm.. yes the site
says it runs on winxp.

Also I believe emacs with lilypond-mode and lyqi have the ability to use
a midi keyboard as well as easy keyboard input to lilypond. Might be
worth looking further into that.

Shelagh