Re: about \underline markup command

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: about \underline markup command
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:54:53 +0100

Am Freitag, 18. Januar 2008 schrieb Gilles THIBAULT:
> > Where is this in the docs?  I can't find "underline" anywhere.
>
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-big-page.html#Ov
>erview-of-text-markup-commands

That is not the documentation of the latest released version, but rather of
the latest development version.

It's aimed mainly at documentation helpers, who don't compile  lilypond (or
even check it out from git) and the docs themselves, so they can see their
changes to the docs (applied by Valentin or Graham) without having to know
about git, building or anything. Plus, this version is meant to coordinate
the GDP effort, which tries to improve the documentation even further.

Cheers,
Reinhold

PS: How did you come across that page, anyway? I don't think there is a link
on lilypond.org?