Re: triplet bracket looks different

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: triplet bracket looks different
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:15:55 -0600

On Jan 18, 2008 12:21 PM, Ole Schmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Trevor,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanations about what
tupletFullLenghtNote does.
Fortunatly, when using tupletFullLength only everything looks fine
and consistent.
I don't think I really need tupletFullLenghtNote mandatory  for my
purposes (now).

Hi Ole,

Glad to help.

I still owe Valentin a quick snippet for the tracker, tho, so that the next time someone's looking at the tuplet bracket code they can regularize the output of the two behaviors.

Take care,

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača