Re: pitchedTrill with a chord?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: pitchedTrill with a chord?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:35:49 +0100

2008/1/19, Jamie Bullock <address@hidden>:

> Out of interest, where would one file such a request?

Here: http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=561

Actually, requests are first gathered and approved by the bugmeister
-- namely myself :)

You can also send requests to the lilypond-devel mailinglist, or write
privately to one of the LilyPond developers, assuming he has enough
time to consider it...

However, I'm trying to honestly keep up with requests such as the
'to-barline discussion, and I happily add every consistent ideas
everytime and everywhere I find one.

Cheers,
Valentin