Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: Tomas Valusek
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:42:50 +0100

Hello,

thanks for showing me that thread. I read only mails with a subject that gets my attention in any way, and the subject Lilypond API wasn't one i would consider interesting for me nor be related to Notepad++. So this is just another reminder there are people using Notepad++ and some day there will be appropriate support for Lilypond available some day, sooner or later.

Tomas Valusek