Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:02:49 +0100

2008/1/19, Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>:
> May I ask why you don't use JEdit with (or without) LilyPondTool?
> (http://lilypondtool.organum.hu)
> I'm always curious why people spend a lot of time to create something
> for an editor that has been supported out of the box in jEdit for more
> than 3 years now.

I'd love to see lilypond syntax highligting and language suuuport in
Notepad++. This is an almost one-file, lightweight application,  runs
on small/old windows systems, uses standard file browsing dialogs, no
need of JVM, less redundant icons everywhere... and it is in Spanish.

Jedit/lilypondtool are great, but they are not perfect nor they are
for everyone.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org