GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches vastly improved, more comments sought

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches vastly improved, more comments sought
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:15:42 -0800

Well, that was humbling.  I honestly thought that NR 1.1 Pitches
was almost perfect, but the comments (thank you!) from last time
clearly indicated otherwise.  When I tried to read the material
with a fresh mind (aided by the comments), I found many, many
things to fix.

As always, GDP here:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

Some sections have been completely rewritten (particularly Octave
check).  Please read the new Pitches section and send comments.

I'd like to remind people about the TODO lists, in particular the
technical todo:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/todo/technical-todo.txt

Some of the items in that list are as simple as filing a (proper!)
bug report with lilypond or texinfo.  I will not be doing anything
from that list myself.

Cheers,
- Graham