Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:28:22 -0500

Greetings -

I've been using ConText for editing my LilyPond files. I'm running
LilyPond 2.11.23 under Windows XP SP2. I tried using jEdit with LPTool
for awhile, but the load time was so long, that I gave up. I didn't see
any great advantage to jEdit at that time (about a year ago?), and
ConText does have syntax highlighting. I've been happy ConText, but I
may give jEdit another chance.

Ralph