Re: Custom font commands (for header fields)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Custom font commands (for header fields)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:08:44 +0200

Hi,

On Jan 14, 2008 3:09 PM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Please use the default definitions as a starting point, see the file
> .../ly/titling-init.ly in your installation directory.

I'm sorry to bother you once more...

I had a look at the file you suggested. The bookTitleMarkup syntax
looks understandable and I probably could modify it to get the output
I want. However, that would affect all other music I write. It seems
that the bookTitleMarkup seems somehow to grab the header fields from
the actual .ly file but I don't have a clue how's that done – the rest
of the file (Scheme?) is still out of my grasp.

I tried to create a copy of the file, modify it and include it into my
music. That didn't work, though, and the header fields were printed as
usual. I also tried to copy all the stuff inside my music file with
similar results. :-(

-Risto