Re: command line problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: command line problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:37:33 +0100

If you haven't already figured out, the command to use is
cd "f:\music scores"
(Just type
cd f:\m
and then press TAB, and Windows will automatically fill in the full
line)
Then you can run the command
xml2ly symphony1.xml
and even
lilypond symphony1.ly

/Mats

hhpmusic wrote:
Hi,
Some days ago, I asked a person for using command line in Windows, and he suggested me to see a LilyPond post reply. But I have almost no knowledge of DOS, so I can't change the path, the command line prompt's default path is [c:\documents and settings\owner], and I can only use cd\ to back to the root directory Disk C. Please tell me: If my LilyPond is in [d:\program files\lilypond], and the MusicXml file (for example, symphony1.xml) I want to convert is in [f:\music scores], how to run Xml2ly when I go into the command line prompt?
Regards
Haipeng

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing