Re: first-page-number set to negative number

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: first-page-number set to negative number
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:13:53 +0100

2008/1/23, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> Maybe an attractive alternative could be to be able to get the output of
> several
> \book{...} blocks into a single PDF file, but still keep the separate
> page numbering,
> as well as the ragged-last-bottom and so on, in each \book.

AFAIK he simplest way to achieve this would be an automatic
command-line option passed to gs... Or a simple cat command to
concatenate the PS files before the pdf conversion (IIRC there's a
copy /con option that does the trick on Windows too). However, I have
no idea how to interface it with LilyPond.

Cheers,
Valentin