Line breaking within ligature brackets

From: Greg Swinford
Subject: Line breaking within ligature brackets
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:51:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi all! This is my first post and I'd just like to say thanks to the
developers for such a brilliant program.

I'm transcribing some mensural music into modern notation and trying to use
ligature brackets to indicate the position of ligatures in the original. I'm
having to use horizontal (analysis) brackets at the moment, however, as a
large section of the music has at least one ligature over every barline.
This is preventing any line breaking during this section and so the
horizontal spacing is very squashed and the system spills over into the
margin.

Is it possible to allow line breaking during ligatures (or at least ligature
brackets) as it is with horizontal (analysis) brackets?

Many thanks,
Greg.