RE: RemoveEmptyStaffContext and Nr of Pages

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: RemoveEmptyStaffContext and Nr of Pages
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:40:19 -0000

Hi Toine

I tried your example in 2.11.34 and it -does- reduce to
a single page with RemoveEmptyStaffContext enabled in
that release.  This may be related to the reintroduction
of minimum-Y-extent in 2.1.35 (see comment to bug 496).
If so, the workaround mentioned there says:

This can be fixed by adding
\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = ##f

Worth a try.

Trevor D