RE: text in column

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: text in column
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:31:56 -0000

I happened to notice that there is a problem with
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=13, which is supposed to
show the effect of padding on MetronomeMark.  The second
mark, the one padded, does not actually appear because, it
seems, the tempo specified is the same as the previous one.
I didn't realise a tempo mark identical to a previous one
was suppressed.

Valentin, please change the example to

{
   \tempo 4 = 60
   \repeat unfold 4 e''4
   \override Score.MetronomeMark #'padding = #3
   \tempo 4 = 80
   \repeat unfold 4 e''4
}

which shows the effect of padding properly.

Trevor D

http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersic
ht/power/mail/index.html