Re: Error trapping \chordmode in LP 2.11.37 for Windows

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Error trapping \chordmode in LP 2.11.37 for Windows
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:30:20 +0200

On Jan 29, 2008 2:42 PM, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> If I run this program by double-clicking the ly
> file under XP I see the same logfile as Jay:

I get the same results as Trevor and I agree that it would be nice to
be able to get the same logs either by double-clickling the file or
calling lilypond from the command line.

Another thing... On 7th January there was a message on the list:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-01/msg00213.html

When LP is run on the command line it outputs the version number but
if it's run by double-clicking there's no version information in the
log file. I have several (two at the moment) versions of LP installed
and sometimes I get confused, which version I've been using for
there's no clue in the logs.

If someone is going to fix the log file output stuff, it would be nice
to get the version line, too.

-Risto