Open Tuning Conversion

From: Martin Seng Hin Yew
Subject: Open Tuning Conversion
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:00:29 +0800

Dear lilypond users,

I'm copying some fingerstyle guitar score. Most of the songs are in open tuning (like D A D G A D) and crosstuning (like E-B-E-G-B-E). The notation is hard to read because it is totally different from standard tuning. I'm refering a standard 6-strings guitar.

I'm asking, is there a command to convert the altered notes, to standard note (e.g. the 2nd string 1st fret should read C in score, not A#) but the guitar remains DADGAD tuning?

Regards,
Martin