Status of lilypond for jazz charts?

From: iain duncan
Subject: Status of lilypond for jazz charts?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:43:16 -0800

I'm curious to hear what the status is of lilypond for making combo or
fake cheats. Are there people out there actively working on this area of
lilypond or is it not a big part of the community? I did not find much
in the way of online tutorials or docs, but maybe I didn't look hard
enough.

Last year I checked into this I had some problems getting chord symbols
exactly as I wanted, can anyone tell me if greater options for how to
write a jazz chord are something likely to happen?

Don't mean to complain, just curious!

Thanks
iain