Re: lilypondtool for linux

From: Nicholas WASTELL
Subject: Re: lilypondtool for linux
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:55:37 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:04:15 +0100, stef.thomas wrote:

> Dear lilypondusers,
> as far as I know, is the latest version of jedit, that works with linux
> and lilypondtool, 4.3.pre 11, true? Does someone know, where I could get
> it? And: how can I install the lilypondtool package on my machine?

Hello Stefan,

I downloaded it by changing the URL from the jEdit download page.

Example, the Debian package is
<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jedit/jedit_4.3pre12_all.deb>
so, I just changed the version number in the file name in the browser
address bar.

I can't remember what the performance of pre11 was like, but I currently
use pre9.  Not every lilypondtool options works, but enough for me.

You download lilypondtool from within jedit: menu Plugins>Plugin
Manager>Install.

Good luck!

--
Nicholas WASTELL