Re: Any way to hand-tweak odd page numbers?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Any way to hand-tweak odd page numbers?
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:13:28 -0600

On Feb 5, 2008 11:59 PM, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:

So two questions:

QUESTION 1: Does anyone have any leads (without being able to see the actual score) as to what sort of thing might keep odd page numbers from obeying line-width? I realize this is almost impossible to address, but maybe one of the gurus might have a flash of telepathic insight ...

QUESTION 2: Assuming I can't fix the root cause, does anyone have a way to tweak odd page numbers (but not even page numbes) by hand? Something like extra-offset for page numbers?

Ah: sticking \hspace in the page number markup works:

   oddFooterMarkup = \markup \fill-line {
      " "
     \concat {
      \bold \fontsize #3
      \on-the-fly #print-page-number-check-first
      \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
     \hspace #20 } }

--
Trevor Bača