Re: Fwd: Crippled PS/RPM output on RHEL5

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Fwd: Crippled PS/RPM output on RHEL5
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:12:15 +0100

This looks very weird. I've never seen exactly this problem before, but it looks as if the font metrics information is lost so that LilyPond thinks that the characters
have zero width. I assume you have installed using the "Any x86"
package from http://lilypond.org/web/install/ and that you haven't compiled
the program yourself, right? Could you please try the packages for
version 2.10.33-1 and 2.11.38-1 from the download site, and check if they
have the same problem.

  /Mats

Ozgur Yuksel wrote:
Please find the attachments as good.png, bad.png and test.zip
(including the ly source)..