Re: Thematic index

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Thematic index
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:32:38 -0500

    Kieren> Hi Steve,
    >> I googled and checked the LSR, but haven't found any good examples
    >> for formatting thematic indexes.
    >> Does anyone have an example to share?

    Kieren> Not that I know of... But just put each example in its own \score
    Kieren> (with ragged-right = ##t, probably), precede it by its own \markup
    Kieren> heading, and I think you'll get what you're looking for -- e.g.,

I would have said to use --preview and put the eps files into a table
of contents document using your favorite publishing program.  But I
keep forgetting that lots of people on this list really believe that
lilypond has the potential to be a real publishing program.  (Which is
of course true in the long run if they go on working as hard at making
it one as some people have been.)

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139