bug in bendAfter + grace?

From: CJ Bell
Subject: bug in bendAfter + grace?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 23:08:52 -0500

Can anyone reproduce this? I'm using lilypond 2.10.33

 \override NoteColumn #'X-extent = #'(0 . 1)
 \bendAfter #4 \grace c' a'
 \bendAfter #4 \grace c' a'

Why does only the first bendAfter show up?

Thanks!
-cj

(NOTE: \glissando and \slur produce a similar notation that works, but
\bendAfter is closer to what I want becase it curves and ends at the
bottem-left corner of the next note-head -- my intention is to hide
the grace notes to produce a 'bend' notation)