Re: specific temperament and pitch

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: specific temperament and pitch
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:28:32 +0100

If you, in the before mentioned Turkish makam example
  http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/input/lsr/snippets/Pitches#Pitches
put the code below, it shold generate MIDI as well.

  Hans Åberg

melody = \relative {

  \override Accidental #'glyph-name-alist =  \makamGlyphs

  \override Staff.KeySignature #'glyph-name-alist = \makamGlyphs
  \set Staff.keySignature =  #'(
    (3 .  4/9)

  c cc db fk gbm gfc gfb efk dfbm
}