RE: Aligning "sempre pp" with "p"...

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Aligning "sempre pp" with "p"...
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:50:18 -0000

Hi Reinhold

An easier solution is to define a markup command:

sempp = #(markup
  #:halign 1.4
  #:italic "sempre"
  #:dynamic "pp"
)

a_\sempp g \p c a

The semprePP can be positioned as you like, and takes up no
extra space.  However, the dynamics do not affect the MIDI
output.

\halign works fine in ordinary markup, and as #:halign
above, but does not seem to have any effect in a dynamic
script.  Maybe I haven't yet found out how to do this
correctly.  Anyone?

Trevor D

http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien,
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer
maintainer