Fwd: Difficult layout questions

From: Joseph Haig
Subject: Fwd: Difficult layout questions
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:23:14 +0000

Sorry, I replied to Dominic, not to the list.

On 11/02/2008, Dominic Neumann <address@hidden> wrote:
 >  2. I use the \set stanza = "1. " command within \lyricmode to set the
 >  versnumber and to set the point where the refrain begins ("Refr. ").
 >  When using the long string "Refr. " it sometimes sticks out of the
 >  left boundary.

I don't know if this is the same problem, but I found that sometimes
 the stanza label, "1." for example, was not given enough space and it
 was printed on top of the end of the previous part of the lyrics.
 This problem disappeared when I moved from 2.10 to 2.11.

 Regards,

 Joe