Re: bug in bendAfter + grace?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: bug in bendAfter + grace?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:49:31 +0100

2008/2/11, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> Valentin, being responsible for the bug reports, you should really
> have access to both the latest stable and latest unstable versions to
> be able to quickly verify also bug reports on the stable version.

I'd love to have several lilypond versions; however, as my computer is
down, the only box I can count on is a 600 MHz 10-years-old computer
that cannot run any linux distro...
But now that I have borrowed a decent computer for a couple of weeks,
I'm able to install 2.10.xx in a chroot.

Cheers,
Valentin