GDP: adrop a NR 1 doc section!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: adrop a NR 1 doc section!
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:17:32 -0800

GDP website:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

We're trying something new: instead of having helpers rotate to
new doc sections every few weeks (intended to keep them looking at
the docs with fresh eyes), one person is going to work on each doc
section, bringing it from the current state to the "perfect"
state.

There are currently three doc sections in NR 1 that nobody is
working on.  If you're interested in "adopting" a doc section,
please see the GDP website, in particular
  writing-sections.txt
See also
  current.txt
for an up-to-date list of which doc sections are unclaimed.

If you discover that you can't complete the task after a few weeks
(too many other committments), that's understandable.  I'm not
asking people to guarantee that they'll continue working on their
doc section until it's perfect; if you need to drop out, just let
me know and send me your latest TODO list.

Cheers,
- Graham