RE: lilypond include scripts

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: lilypond include scripts
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:00:49 -0000

Hi David

There is a (brief) new section in the Learning Manual at 4.6.2 which introduces
you to using variables for tweaking.  See
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Using-variables-for-tweaks.html#Using-variables-for-tweaks
 .  Might help, as your overrides seem to occur in pairs and could be combined
into one variable.

Trevor D