Re: Leopard?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Leopard?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:27:43 +0100

On 14 Feb 2008, at 10:59, Andrea Valle wrote:

Thanks Hans I will take it into account once on Leopard

You are welcome. It is in fact most convenient to run it from the Terminal: you can start already on 10.4. It makes the switch easy.

Another trick that comes to my mind is to make a .bashrc file that reads the .profile file, so that X11 works like in Terminal (for example xterm):
cd
cat > .bashrc
source ~/.profile

(End with <control>-D.)