Second attempt - Chord gis ais b dis - getting its proper name

From: Tomas Valusek
Subject: Second attempt - Chord gis ais b dis - getting its proper name
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:29:45 +0100

Hello,

I'm transcribing a piece where a chord mentioned in subject occurs. It's
minor chord with added second. I can't get the proper chord name in
Lilypond 2.10.33 on Windows. The best I can get is dis:6-:sus4 - but I
want something like gis:m:2. What now?

Thanks for any help. Maybe this second request will be more successful than the first one.

Tomas Valusek