Re: Second attempt - Chord gis ais b dis - getting its proper name

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Second attempt - Chord gis ais b dis - getting its proper name
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:34:21 +0100

Tomas Valusek schrieb:
Hello,

I'm transcribing a piece where a chord mentioned in subject occurs. It's
minor chord with added second. I can't get the proper chord name in
Lilypond 2.10.33 on Windows. The best I can get is dis:6-:sus4 - but I
want something like gis:m:2. What now?
As far as I know this is called a G#-minor-add9, not add2. Perhaps this can give the clue. (I'm not sure whether this nomenclatur is still right for minor chords, but at least I makes sense to me.)

Regards
Thies