Re: LilyKDE, tool to work with LilyPond in KDE - problems with kpdf

From: Francesco Guglie
Subject: Re: LilyKDE, tool to work with LilyPond in KDE - problems with kpdf
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:10:51 +0100

Alle giovedì 14 febbraio 2008, Wilbert Berendsen ha scritto:
> Op donderdag 14 februari 2008, schreef Larry Kent:
> > The site says if you want to preview pdf files, you need KPDF, but
> > there's no button (that I can see) for downloading that.  What am I
> > missing? -LK
>
> KPDF is part of KDE (kdegraphics). When you have KDE you almost sure also
> have KPDF ;-)
>
> best regards,
> Wilbert Berendsen

Than you very much for your work! I'm a KDE (and Kate) user, and even if I
wasn't able to try your new plugin (Paté, for some unknown reason, don't want
to get compiled on my 64-bit opensuse 10.3...), I'm using your previous
script, the one loading kate when clicking on a hyperlink in kpdf.
On this regard, I have a problem with kpdf when I use it with
lilypond-produced pdfs: even if I've checked the "watch file" option in the
configuration window, pdfs are not reloaded when compiled again. I'm sorry to
bother you, but if you have some explanation or solution to this, I'll be
very grateful.
Thank you very much!

Francesco Guglie