Re: Image Attachments

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Image Attachments
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:38:38 +0100

2008/2/16, Philip <address@hidden>:
> Is it possible to mail a message to this list that has image attachments?
> I have two questions I need images to be understood.

Hi Philip,

yes, it is possible but only for very small images (32KB would be a
maximum). Otherwise, the best solution is often to post your images
wherever you can (your personal webpage, or any file-hosting free
service such as imageshack.us), and then simply include in your mail a
link to the image.

Cheers,
Valentin