Re: Lyric Text position

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Lyric Text position
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:37:46 +0100

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2008 schrieb Daniel Tonda:
> I don't find the way to position lyrics above a staff instead of below it,
> is there a way to do this?

In the LSR there are templates for vocal (SATB) music, which also show this as
one of their features. However, I now created a specialized snippet
showcasing only this one feature (with loads of comments in the lilypond
file, the actual code is very short):
         http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=391

Cheers,
Reinhold