Re: Old Bass Clef

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: Re: Old Bass Clef
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:55:29 +0100

Hi,

By the way...what are these skills precisely?
What are the steps to produce a glyph from beginning to usable numeric file?
Is the first step a hand drafted sketch? At which dimensionnal scale ? etc... Is there a numerisation of the ilage afterwards? Or the image must be encoded pixel by pixel?
What software? etc...

Thanks for answer.

Charlie

Deacon Geoffrey Horton a écrit :
I looked at this last year some time. Unless something changed and I
missed it, the answer is, "No." It would be nice to have, but I don't
have the graphic designer skills to produce a good-looking glyph.