Re: Several issues transcribing ancient notation (clefs, noteheads, spac

From: till
Subject: Re: Several issues transcribing ancient notation (clefs, noteheads, spacing)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:45:43 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, this is really good! I had first problems with the bar lines --
they made the notes really spacy (though closer together than without this
option). But I switched on the cadenza mode and it looks really as it should
look! The disadvantage is that now you will have to set line breaks manually
inside the cadenza. I guess lilypond has a minimal extent for a bar which it
then starts adding until the line is full -- so if this minimal extent could
be set to zero we also could have invisible barlines to make autmatic page
breaking possible.

Greetings
Till