Re: Several issues transcribing ancient notation (clefs, noteheads, spac

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Several issues transcribing ancient notation (clefs, noteheads, spacing)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:21:35 +0200

Benedict Singer schrieb:
Oh wow, this looks even easier than the scheme function I was going to write to scale everything. Is this in the lsr?
No, I didn't yet do anything, I send an example of tight spacing to the list some times.
If not, perhaps the cadenza settings could be put in and it could be added. If you'd like a real example I can submit one of the transcriptions I'm doing when I finish.
That would be great. Will they be on mutopia, by the way?

Ben
Till