Re: Grid lines, GDP- need some help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Grid lines, GDP- need some help
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:05:39 -0800

Reminder: about a month and a half ago, some people discussed
being "GDP consultants" -- people who aren't working directly
on the documentation, but who would help with specific questions.

This is exactly the kind of that we need your help for.  If you've
never used grid lines before, you can still investigate -- if
you're a moderately skilled user, you can probably figure it out
in 10 or 15 minutes of experimentation, and this lets Jay work
on the other parts of that doc section.

Cheers,
- Graham