\fromproperty return problem.

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: \fromproperty return problem.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:57:07 +0100

I just try the  version "2.11.40" and his new markup command : \underline.
I am very happy with it but i have a problem using it with the \fromproperty
command.
In the score above, there is no title defined in the score header but you can see a line above
the note :

   { c'1^\markup { \underline \fromproperty #'header:title } }

It seems that \fromproperty doesn't return an empty stencil, even if the property given in the argument is empty. It becomes a problem in a book with several scores, if you defines a scoreTitleMarkup for example in a way like that

\paper {
   scoreTitleMarkup = \markup {
       printallheaders=##t
      ....\underline \fromproperty #'header:subsubtitle

because if a score has no subsubtitle, you'll get a (under)line !

Is there a workaround for that ?

Gilles